• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green trumpet coral frags

jhoffa92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just fragged my green trumpet I am located in Maryland looking to trade and or sell some frags the price is 5 dollars a head
 

Attachments

  • 1417972168563.jpg
    1417972168563.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 197
  • 1417972182047.jpg
    1417972182047.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 1417972194198.jpg
    1417972194198.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 196
Better pic
 

Attachments

  • 1417977440782.jpg
    1417977440782.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 187
5 bucks a head is a bit pricey lol I can get a 5 head colony in my lfs 15 dollar tank...
 
Wow ok someone told me they were 10 a head that's why I dropped it down to 5 lol I am juat trying to get rid of it for zoas polys stuff I don't have the money isn't really what I want ha ha
 
Ok price reduced lol 2 dollars a head or will trade for corals I don't have
 
Ugghh. I wish my tank were set up now. Too bad im nowhere near having it ready. Very pretty coral >_<
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top