Greetings from a Kentucky reef enthusiast

I introduced myself kind of over in the member's tank area, but looks like most do it in this forum. I had a 75 gallon about 12 years ago, and had to take it all down and sold just about everything due to a long distance move for work. I'm now slowly getting everything to start back with a 125gallon mixed tank - live rock and live sand, some lps and sps, and a few fish. I bought a used 125 gallon glass tank with stand and 40 gallon acrylic sump, along with some lights and a no-name skimmer that I've already replaced, and two LED light bars (2 x orbit loop 36" lights).
I'll not duplicate everything, but here's a link to my "build" thread: My build thread

Hello KY reefer, glad you are a member of R2R. Do you have pictures of the tank?
 
Welcome!
FBF23F62-DECE-4F59-89E9-1EA3C9489E76.gif
Loving this more and more
 
I introduced myself kind of over in the member's tank area, but looks like most do it in this forum. I had a 75 gallon about 12 years ago, and had to take it all down and sold just about everything due to a long distance move for work. I'm now slowly getting everything to start back with a 125gallon mixed tank - live rock and live sand, some lps and sps, and a few fish. I bought a used 125 gallon glass tank with stand and 40 gallon acrylic sump, along with some lights and a no-name skimmer that I've already replaced, and two LED light bars (2 x orbit loop 36" lights).
I'll not duplicate everything, but here's a link to my "build" thread: My build thread
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to it, and I'll try to keep my tank build thread updated as much as possible.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top