Group egg like things on bottom of tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

DJC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2023
Messages
254
Reaction score
447
Location
sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

So these come and go and I’m not quite sure what they are
I’ve attempted to scrape them off and their pretty hard to scrape off and does not always work

My residents in my tank currently are

Zombi snails x 2
Hermits x 4
Star fish x 2
Stromb snails x 2

No fish

Some coral

These little white eggs hmm are they eggs ?
It’s just weird they only appear close to where the sand finishes on the glass nowhere else and always grouped together in corners of the tank
Does anyone else get these in their tank?

IMG_2595.jpeg IMG_2594.jpeg IMG_2596.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top