Gus’s IM 25 Lagoon Build

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Messages
1,666
Reaction score
6,915
Location
Thousand Oaks CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up R2Reef Fam!
Well, I decided I wasn’t happy with the IM 40 cube, and wanted something a little more shallow, so I switched displays out for the 25 lagoon! Woohoo!!! I have to admit I was really missing the look of my old fragtank build, and being able to view my coral from above.
I’m super happy with the outcome, to say the least. I kept all of the rock but one, and came up with what I think is a decent rock scape, it’s at least better then the pile of rocks I scaped for the 40 lol.
F6BC7CA1-347B-4265-837C-748BB8F6D705.jpeg
9312DFF4-685F-411D-8942-F84DD9D63570.jpeg
9A4D0A27-AF67-4B30-BE83-CD81FC46FA70.jpeg
580C6FF6-3D6F-4FD5-805F-4E5AF6717950.jpeg
The entire process took all of 2 and 1/2 hours! Let’s hope we don’t have any losses….
so far all good
 
AND THAT'S HOW WE DO IT...;Woot;Woot
Love it Gus...:cool:
 
I’ve been lost, but not in the sauce, just work and Some evil pleasures! :upside-down-face: Tank was previously neglected, working to get it back in shape.
it’s an uphill battle, but I’ll never give up!
I hope y’all are doing well.

A2DA6866-D84F-40D6-A069-AE85255BD4CB.jpeg 1DBD5F07-C772-439F-BA0F-A592CC0B17BB.jpeg
A2DA6866-D84F-40D6-A069-AE85255BD4CB.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top