• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gyre 3k for Nero 5 + cash or corals

mraysberg

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
521
Reaction score
169
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Nero 5 for my IM nuvo 40. I have a icecap gyre 3k used for 5 mins. Looking to trade it away plus cash or if corals interest you more than can do that as well. If someone has this and is interested please pm me
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top