hair algae out of control

In my opinion, when dealing with algae, the last thing I would want to do is add algaecide products. I think the risks surpass the benefits.
I totally agree. I actually learned that the nyos nitrate test kit I was using FOR MONTHS was reading 12-20 when in reality my nitrates are 150+ according to Hanna and icp test. I have just slowly lowered nitrates with water changes after manually removing as much algae as possible. I always keep phosphates .05-.1.
 
Is there a limit to how long you can keep fluconazole in the system?
 
Is there a limit to how long you can keep fluconazole in the system?
Personally I feel there are a heap of things to try before chemically treating.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top