Mar 10, 2023 #1 D DonJuanAntwon Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 8, 2022 Messages 163 Reaction score 68 Location Clarksville What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 do hairy mushroom corals sting? I have one encroaching my microlord and the micro looks like it’s receding (showing skeleton) exactly where the hairy mushroom is touching. I guess it’s time to move them apart.
do hairy mushroom corals sting? I have one encroaching my microlord and the micro looks like it’s receding (showing skeleton) exactly where the hairy mushroom is touching. I guess it’s time to move them apart.
Mar 10, 2023 #2 M mangus New Member View Badges Joined Nov 23, 2022 Messages 23 Reaction score 7 Location Orange County, California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They are not agressive but they can definitely harm other corals that they are touching.