Halloa! Halloa! I Loves Me a Zoa!

Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png
 
Welcome! Im currently on my 4th read thru of the mistborn series, and considering starting the wheel of time again just to get to the last 100 pages of the series. Happy reefing!
I just finished my (I lost count) rereading of the original Mistborn and Wax & Wayne (cos the final novel just came out) and am now rereading Stormlight. Thanks!
 
Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are going to fit right in! Freshwater is like the 'gateway drug to saltwater' - many of us (me too) started there.
Thanks for the info! I plan to post my build thread at some point. I took a lot of pictures and some video. Sounds like a great way to archive the info. Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top