• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hamilton T5/MH 6ft 400 watt fixture

qstorm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
192
Reaction score
67
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a 6ft CEBU Sun Systems 3 x 400 MH X 4 TS HIGH Output fixture. Used for about 2 years. In Mint/Excellent condition. Comes with 3 radium sun bulbs 400watts used for less than 1 year and 3 radium HRI-T Blues (currently installed).
The T5 bulbs I just replaced but not selling those, will he used on my retro fit project. Comes with ballast and all
Cant ship, way too heavy.
Located in miami Fl.
Asking $950

20200410_213013.jpg 20200410_213001.jpg 15865698549786837802446920217801.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top