Handmade decor for Red Sea 750 deluxe

Erwan E

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2017
Messages
67
Reaction score
55
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1C99A9DF-FCF1-4196-8CE0-9F0899725AEA.png
481ED065-8C31-4220-BD3A-1622C899C094.jpeg
6413FF8F-E090-4753-ACEF-0013FA158ADD.jpeg
CAAE404B-DD52-4E45-BC0C-B31E2B5239F1.png
I recently upgraded to a 160 gallons tank and decided to duplicate the decor I had in my 60 gallons. Decor is made with styrofoam, epoxy and play sand. Bottom is also made with styrofoam, epoxy and crushed coral to give it a sand appearance.
Lot of work but I never had to deal with nitrate in the past due to the decor.
 
Nice work.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top