Hanging the aquatic life t5/led hybrid

AlwaysHatingNathan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
132
Reaction score
66
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just bought my fixture. I’m trying figure out how hang it above my tank. I bought the hanging bracket thinking it suppose be whole kit but was only one. That’s a lot for just one but before I even think of getting next one. Anyone have idea how I can hang above my tank? I can’t do ceiling because I live in apartment. Do they sell any legs to prop it above tank? I’d be okay with that?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top