• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna Checkers/Zen Reef frag rack

SpSDrew

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
794
Reaction score
1,247
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Paypal only. Goods and services. Shipped usps priority from Ohio

Phosphorus checker $40 shipped

calcium checker $40 shipped

zenreef 28 hole standard rack (never seen water) $70 shipped


or both checkers- $75 shipped
All 3- $130 shipped

D13470AE-AD1F-4D1B-BE62-247F02180FC5.jpeg 2C8AE82C-8FD4-4F8B-BAA6-D72DD3939249.jpeg 9CEE2E49-82EF-43AC-B9A3-1AA6554F1F8A.jpeg
 
The rack has the standard strength magnets.
 
Lima, Ohio
 
Sorted through all the messages and went with the first one to sell to.

both Hanna checkers are spoken for and sold

frag rack still available
 
FYI the standard strength version of what you are selling cost 60.00 brand new
 
I am fully aware. I’m covering shipping/tax from my original purchase. These are sold out until zen reef is able to get more magnets to make more.
 
Is the rack still for sale?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top