• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna HI713 Low Range Phosphate Checker (Like New)

Item Price
55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
1,830
Location
Nevada City
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nearly new only used a few times. Purchased from BRS 9/14/22. Selling because I prefer the ULR tester.

Comes with 23 new reagent packs (new only comes with 6). The curvets are brand new unsed.

$45 picked up in San Francisco or $55 shipped.

PXL_20221206_224529787.jpg

Screenshot_20221207-114821.png


Thank you
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top