Feb 26, 2022 #1 J jpjerry Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 22, 2021 Messages 105 Reaction score 25 Location central valley What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I thought to post it here first a local reefer before I put it on marketplace. Used it once. Looking for $35. Thanks
I thought to post it here first a local reefer before I put it on marketplace. Used it once. Looking for $35. Thanks
Feb 28, 2022 #2 N Neil Cohen Active Member View Badges Hudson Valley Reef Keepers Joined Apr 30, 2018 Messages 234 Reaction score 136 Location Upper Westchester, NY What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 jpjerry said: I thought to post it here first a local reefer before I put it on marketplace. Used it once. Looking for $35. Thanks Click to expand... Interested, sent you a pm
jpjerry said: I thought to post it here first a local reefer before I put it on marketplace. Used it once. Looking for $35. Thanks Click to expand... Interested, sent you a pm
Feb 28, 2022 #3 OP OP J jpjerry Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 22, 2021 Messages 105 Reaction score 25 Location central valley What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Didn’t get pm