Hard plumbing an Xaqua INOUT - noisy?

Kristonenicolas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
123
Reaction score
58
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying really hard not to start new threads to ask these questions, but its hard to find information on these overflows.



Does anyone have any experience hard plumbing an Xaqua INOUT instead of using flexible tubing? I'd like to know how the noise was, and if it was needed, how did you quiet down the drain?



Thanks in advance!
 
I'm trying really hard not to start new threads to ask these questions, but its hard to find information on these overflows.



Does anyone have any experience hard plumbing an Xaqua INOUT instead of using flexible tubing? I'd like to know how the noise was, and if it was needed, how did you quiet down the drain?



Thanks in advance!

I've only seen it plumbed with the soft tubing. I think it's a very cool system though. Let's see if anyone knows.

#reefsquad?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top