Hardiness of Grass Shrimp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter radiata
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
794
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are grass shrimp any more hardy than other crustaceans? If so, why?

I've had two fish in quarantine with Cupramine. The copper level measures .45 ppm with a LaMotte Smart2 Colorimeter. I feed some live grass shrimp to the fish in my DT every week or two. Three weeks ago I thought I'd toss a few in the QT to see if those two fish had any interest in them. (They didn't.) Two days ago I took down the QT and found six grass shrimp living happily in it. Shouldn't the copper have killed them?
 
6b8c71ab9fdad57fa1dc8170459533c0.336x252x126.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top