Harlequin shrimp with brid wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeype
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Joeype

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
198
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 4-5in bird wrasse in my 180. The little starfish are out of control. If I add 2 Harlequin shrimp for the starfish, the wrasse is going to eat the shrimp more then likely correct? Thank you.
 
Last edited:
correct
 
Thank you for the reply. Any other option for the starfish besides getting rid of the bird wrasse?
 
manual removal
 
I have a 4-5in bird wrasse in my 180. The little starfish are out of control. If I add 2 Harlequin shrimp for the starfish, the wrasse is going to eat the shrimp more then likely correct? Thank you.
Manually remove them. Once the lights go off for the night you will see a lot more (they’re nocturnal)

That would be the best time to actively remove them. Don’t get discouraged, but manually removing them from a 180 where they’re “out of control” is going to take perseverance.
 
Great info, Thank you. Been hitting them hard. Want to upgrade to a 300g soon, need these guys gone lol!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top