Harrys Marine Life 7 Day Live Arrival Guarantee!

harrysmarinelife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R GIF.gif


Hi everyone! We wanted to take this time and show our R2R Fam our Website 7 Day guarantee! Check out all the details below


7-DAY GUARANTEE (1).png





HARRYS MARINE LIFE.COM

Shop THE largest selection of fish, coral, and inverts
7-Day Live arrival guarantee on all specimens*

Store Hours: 11 AM - 6:30 PM PST S
Store Location: 13609 Alma Ave, Gardena, CA 90249
Phone#: (424) 201-9783
Email: [email protected]


*excludes Expert Only specimens

1683484892270.png
 
Last edited:
Hello, I noticed you have a QT fish section but its not coming up with any specimens. Do you sell QT fish?


Edit: I think i found my answer

1683322065898.png
 
Last edited:
Were working on updating this section of our site, if you would like you can PM us with any fish youd like QT and we will give you more information boss :smiling-face:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top