Has anyone created any spreadsheets for use with Triton Lab ICP tests

  • Thread starter Thread starter debby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

debby

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
86
Location
NYC, the big apple
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers:

as I gather data about the chemistry of my water, I get all this data from ICP-Triton testing. Has anyone created any-templates for using this data?

debby
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top