Has anyone ever used these light they look interesting

Attachments

  • IMG_2273.png
    IMG_2273.png
    57 KB · Views: 61
So far it’s been great, happy with the results. Coral seem to be responding well and the setup was easy. The app could use a little work but it’s effective. Would 100% recommend for someone not trying to spend Aqua illumination money. Comparable to the 16HD
Hey! So I bought the light for my bio cube a while back and unfortunately when I got a new phone I was no longer able to access the app on my phone. What is the app called on the App Store ??
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top