has anyone perfected the photon v2+ light schedule mixed tank

chriss1992

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
194
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've never been able to get the correct spectrum or happy corals with these lights even though the pars just fine. tops around 375 sands around 150 and i ordered the 24 inch to go over my 36 inch so i have some low light areas with par as well. I just can't seem to make the corals happy though running the sps schedule off of reefbreeders site is there a better schedule available?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top