Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

Mods are here! Hide the liquor and jump out the back window guys!!

LOL, agree that a civil conversation is always the most productive.
Don't hide the liquor, just offer me a drink...LOL!!!
 
New email that the IOND has cleared customs... and a delay over probe sensors that are being express shipped from Europe?
 
Last edited:
IOND is in the States!!!!!!
 
IOND shipment update #4 (Arrival / sensors info)

Our shipment has arrived safely a few moments ago. Now the unpacking and sorting begins. Meanwhile, we have learned that we will be receiving a separate rush shipment of sensors to be included with your IOND. As mentioned in our recent newsletter, GHL is continuously checking and optimizing sensor batches for the best possible performance given the variances in shipping conditions and handling. We are currently waiting to hear back from them with an expected ship date. When we know more, we will contact you once again.



A quick photo of some of the IOND units that arrived:







image003.jpg
Isn't this a pretty sight?????
 
IOND shipment update #4 (Arrival / sensors info)

Our shipment has arrived safely a few moments ago. Now the unpacking and sorting begins. Meanwhile, we have learned that we will be receiving a separate rush shipment of sensors to be included with your IOND. As mentioned in our recent newsletter, GHL is continuously checking and optimizing sensor batches for the best possible performance given the variances in shipping conditions and handling. We are currently waiting to hear back from them with an expected ship date. When we know more, we will contact you once again.



A quick photo of some of the IOND units that arrived:







image003.jpg
Isn't this a pretty sight?????
Great news!! Am I reading it right that they are not shipping to you until they get the extra probe shipment from Germany?
 
Great news!! Am I reading it right that they are not shipping to you until they get the extra probe shipment from Germany?
That's what I'm reading. Another delay.
 
It’s still progress though!
Yes it is! It's getting closer and closer. Hopefully in about a week or two it'll be at my door. Heck I only live about 15 miles from their wharehouse.
 
So if we’re not getting these updates are we not part of the lucky first batch few? I pre-purchased mine the first/second week they were available to the general public & I’m not getting any of the updates everyone here seems to be getting :(
 
I stopped getting these, so I figured these were for all pre-order customers only. Maybe it’s only a subset of them. I would say reach out to them but they aren’t giving updates on individual order status anymore.
 
Well............ Another month bites the dust. April.......nothing. May.........nothing. June.........nothing.
July......... nothing. August..........nothing. Sept.......... Almost over and no tracking#.
Maybe October?????
 
Well.......I guess you're not in line to receive an IOND in the next couple weeks.
You wouldn't know then.
I’ll just leave this here. It just helps my point that they could just give weekly updates on progress…or lack there of to everyone with $ invested.
 
I kind of feel sorry for them because if you read the German forums you will know exactly why they are not shipping them in the USA.

--- SNIP---

I outlined the probe issues in detail but deleted it.
I am tired of the accusations.

If you wanna know go check their forum. I hope he can fix the issue because daily readings of Nitrate would really be nice to have.
 
daily readings of Nitrate would really be nice to have.
Maybe I'm missing something? I test looking for trends, especially with ALK consumption as my corals grow. I don't test to correct things on a daily basis. If my parameters are that much all over the place then I'm thinking I need to start looking at how I'm doing things. I could test just once a week, but I'm in the habit of checking more often.
 
Maybe I'm missing something? I test looking for trends, especially with ALK consumption as my corals grow. I don't test to correct things on a daily basis. If my parameters are that much all over the place then I'm thinking I need to start looking at how I'm doing things. I could test just once a week, but I'm in the habit of checking more often.
Couldn’t nItrate trend just as alk does? Maybe not as fast but I’d love to put in an exact amount of food, keep my filtration constant and see day over day if my nitrate was stable, increasing or decreasing. Then changing a habit & trending its effect. You could also deduce & trend how much nitrate the corals are uptaking.
 
Couldn’t nItrate trend just as alk does? Maybe not as fast but I’d love to put in an exact amount of food, keep my filtration constant and see day over day if my nitrate was stable, increasing or decreasing. Then changing a habit & trending its effect. You could also deduce & trend how much nitrate the corals are uptaking.
Mine doesn't. It stays pretty steady day after day after day.
 
Couldn’t nItrate trend just as alk does? Maybe not as fast but I’d love to put in an exact amount of food, keep my filtration constant and see day over day if my nitrate was stable, increasing or decreasing. Then changing a habit & trending its effect. You could also deduce & trend how much nitrate the corals are uptaking.
Mine doesn't. It stays pretty steady day after day after day.
 
Did anyone take the time to read the German Forum posts.
I was only stating that it would be nice to read Nitrate (For Me).
I can already read Alk, Ca and Mg using my Trident.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top