I cancelled my pre-order only a few months ago when there was still no full, un-biased review of the ION-D available. Also I live in Germany and I don't know anyone who has received their pre-orders.
In my opinion a product consists out of the physical part, but should also include support, liability and an honest, transparent information flow.
I am project manager within an engineering product development team and I can't believe how GHL is planning their product development cycle:
1. Collect the money and announce a release date
2. Do some development and announce another release date
3. Do beta tests and expect the shipments at the end of the beta testing phase (facepalm)
4. Pretend to ship but in reality fix the issues occured during the beta testing phase.
5... What is next ?
Why are there no full review videos on YouTube from all the German reefers that received their pre-orders?