Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

Where did you see this? I got the other notifications from GHL, but I didn’t get this.
I'm thinking this is bogus
 
GHL is not giving up
I hope your right but it does not sound very promising when they cannot even figure out how to ship them within Germany and not have issues. I would imagine that is why they are not shipping to the US which would be a much longer shipping time!

Also if the probes are that easily compromised by environmental conditions just imagine what will happen when you have them in the hands of thousands of users.
 
Last edited:
I'm thinking this is bogus
It's not like @IKD is some newly signed up member!
I find it hard to believe he would make up something like this. I also find it hard to believe that anyone would make up such an elaborate long letter. Maybe @Vinny@GHLUSA can verify the info.
 
Last edited:
It's not like @IKD is some newly signed up member!
I find it hard to believe he would make up something like this. I find it hard to believe that anyone would make up such an elaborate long letter. Maybe @Vinny@GHLUSA can verify the info.
Hey all, it was an email from GHL I received. If you PM me your email, I’ll forward to you.
 
The email was title “ION Director-sensors - please update software”

it’s a bit misleading but that is where they detailed the delivery status
 
It's not like @IKD is some newly signed up member!
I find it hard to believe he would make up something like this. I find it hard to believe that anyone would make up such an elaborate long letter. Maybe @Vinny@GHLUSA can verify the info.
Thanks. I have no stake, but am watching events. Posted a link above. Please let me know if this works for you all as well. Otherwise will send you the email that came to me.
 
Thanks. I have no stake, but am watching events. Posted a link above. Please let me know if this works for you all as well. Otherwise will send you the email that came to me.

Thanks for posting. I’m curious why some folks got the email and not others. It would obviously be very disappointing if it shipped in another 4 months or longer, as that would be 2022 for a product I prepaid in 2019…
 
Thanks for posting. I’m curious why some folks got the email and not others. It would obviously be very disappointing if it shipped in another 4 months or longer, as that would be 2022 for a product I prepaid in 2019…
I had to sign up for notification on the GHL website, so this could have only been sent to that group versus a public announcement. Not really sure, just a guess.
 
probably not bogus, we got this probe notification in an email too

uggg ;Rage
 
I didn't get it and I'm in line to receive it in about two weeks.
 
Just got this e mail:

Hello,



IOND shipment update #2

Some of you may have received a recent newsletter from GHL Germany stating the current status of IOND shipments. In this newsletter, GHL shared the details of our new sensor findings and causes of the delay.



You can find a copy of that newsletter here:
ION Director-sensors - Delivery situation and sensors (mailchi.mp)



Even though the newsletter mentions additional months of waiting time, rest assured this timeline does not apply to you. In our last update, we said we were waiting for the shipment to be picked up from Germany. Due to the sensor findings, GHL decided to postpone shipping our IOND batch until more was learned.



As of now, the shipment containing your IOND is expected to be picked up from Germany end of next week. Once it arrives at our warehouse (2-3 weeks once shipped), we will begin making preparations to get your order sent as soon as possible.



As always, we appreciate your continued understanding and support.
 
Just got this e mail:

Hello,



IOND shipment update #2

Some of you may have received a recent newsletter from GHL Germany stating the current status of IOND shipments. In this newsletter, GHL shared the details of our new sensor findings and causes of the delay.



You can find a copy of that newsletter here:
ION Director-sensors - Delivery situation and sensors (mailchi.mp)



Even though the newsletter mentions additional months of waiting time, rest assured this timeline does not apply to you. In our last update, we said we were waiting for the shipment to be picked up from Germany. Due to the sensor findings, GHL decided to postpone shipping our IOND batch until more was learned.



As of now, the shipment containing your IOND is expected to be picked up from Germany end of next week. Once it arrives at our warehouse (2-3 weeks once shipped), we will begin making preparations to get your order sent as soon as possible.



As always, we appreciate your continued understanding and support.
That’s good news for you! Hopefully you’ll see it in September then. You need to post lots of pics and reviews!
 
The rest of us pre-order customers can just go away and make sure to update our software so our tester that we don’t have will work then??

If I cancel my order I want interest as well. 18 + months of interest. I could have went with another brand of tester but we where all strung out that it was going to arrive soon. I love how my GHL stuff works, but this is like it’s been being run by a US government agency. Total and complete mess this has been.
Good luck with all that. That's like getting interest from the IRS. Never going to happen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this e mail:

Hello,



IOND shipment update #2

Some of you may have received a recent newsletter from GHL Germany stating the current status of IOND shipments. In this newsletter, GHL shared the details of our new sensor findings and causes of the delay.



You can find a copy of that newsletter here:
ION Director-sensors - Delivery situation and sensors (mailchi.mp)



Even though the newsletter mentions additional months of waiting time, rest assured this timeline does not apply to you. In our last update, we said we were waiting for the shipment to be picked up from Germany. Due to the sensor findings, GHL decided to postpone shipping our IOND batch until more was learned.



As of now, the shipment containing your IOND is expected to be picked up from Germany end of next week. Once it arrives at our warehouse (2-3 weeks once shipped), we will begin making preparations to get your order sent as soon as possible.



As always, we appreciate your continued understanding and support.
You have in effect become a Beta tester now.
I guess it's comforting to at least have the product but I am pretty sure your not going to feel comfortable telling us if there are issues and how bad they are.
 
You have in effect become a Beta tester now.
I guess it's comforting to at least have the product but I am pretty sure your not going to feel comfortable telling us if there are issues and how bad they are.
I wish you'd quit assuming things.
 
Everyone that receives an IOND will be a beta tester for at least a year until they get all the bugs out.
I'm sure they want to get some of these into the hands of Americans.
To stop the negativity and to get more results back.
I guess I was lucky to be one of the first inline to pre order.
 
Kind of strange to send an email out saying there is problems so there will be a delay, yet tell others that it does not apply to you?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top