I know for a fact it is in the USA. I also know a few that actually have it. Don't ask , as I am not sure if I can tell. The IOND is coming and those that wait, I feel, will be rewarded with a AWESOME piece of testing equipment. I actually respect GHL to hold the current shipment of IOND's that is in the USA due to the probe issue, and will not send it out until they get the updated probes. Its a risky move, BUT, it tells me that they will not release a product, until it is ready at their own risk of their name. GHL is taking a beating over this, BUT, they will not release a inferior product to please the masses. They are taking a beating because they will not send out a product that will not live up to what they envisioned, because of the probe. TO ME, that means a lot. When I do receive it, I will know that GHL sent me the best product that is available.