Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

I'll be taking this to the GHL forum.
 
To be honest I don’t blame them, your post history is full of bashing them, even before the IOND. I wouldn’t want that kind of customer if I was running the business. Oh shoot, there I go with the “ifs” again.
 
To be honest I don’t blame them, your post history is full of bashing them, even before the IOND. I wouldn’t want that kind of customer if I was running the business. Oh shoot, there I go with the “ifs” again.
Aren't you special? I wish I could block you.
 
My response is in vendor feedback to anyone that's interested
 
Well..... Isn't that something special. Continued to my dissatisfaction GHL canceled my IOND order and refunded my money. Of which I call BS. They always love to toot their own horn. IE, the latest first place award for something that didn't work right. But say something bad about them? This is what happens. I'm not the one that said to watch for a tracking # at least three times which never materialized with no explanation just silence. I hope they don't think I'll stay silent about this. They'll be wrong. As wrong as the promises of shipping that didn't happen.
That sucks man, but you may be better off in the end and let others deal with being strung along. The odds of you (or anyone in the States) getting one in your hands this year at all seem pretty low.
 
That sucks man, but you may be better off in the end and let others deal with being strung along. The odds of you (or anyone in the States) getting one in your hands this year at all seem pretty low.
I was mad as all when it happened. I slept on it and I'm sure you're right. I was going to pull the plug myself at the end of the month.
What I'm really uncomfortable with now?
A company that lurks in the background reading what people say and not working on improving themselves but acting like big brother and making that choice for me. This is just downright disturbing in my opinion.
GHL could use a lot of improvement. I'm not the only one that feels that way.
$3500 invested in something I really don't want right now.
 
I'm going to write another answer to this in my post in vendor feedback if anyone is interested. Give it about an hour to show up.
 
It looks like things got a bit delayed but from what I understand the first set of probes should be ready for shipment in another week.
 
A delay??? On the IOND??? Well.... Isn't that breaking news!!!
 
It looks like things got a bit delayed but from what I understand the first set of probes should be ready for shipment in another week.
I agree, but shipping from where to where? Is it shipping from GHL USA to buyers? From GHL Germany to GHL USA? From the probe maker to GHL Germany? So many details that I shouldn’t want to care about but I can’t turn my eyes away from it now LOL
 
I agree, but shipping from where to where? Is it shipping from GHL USA to buyers? From GHL Germany to GHL USA? From the probe maker to GHL Germany? So many details that I shouldn’t want to care about but I can’t turn my eyes away from it now LOL
It should be in the hands of GHL Germany by next week and the shipped by air to GHL USA by early the following week. I assume Vinny will be shipping out product within 24 hours of getting the probes.
One other factor, I guess it all depends on what happens in the next 4 -5 days as Germany is threatening to do a total lock down due to Omicron.
 
Last edited:
I got a email 8 days ago that they would be getting the probes in the middle of the week, so since that was 8 days ago shouldn’t they have the probes by now?
 
It should be in the hands of GHL Germany by next week and the shipped by air to GHL USA by early the following week. I assume Vinny will be shipping out product within 24 hours of getting the probes.
One other factor, I guess it all depends on what happens in the next 4 -5 days as Germany is threatening to do a total lock down due to Omicron.
If it‘s only at that stage, then plenty of reasons to miss a schedule. “You’ll get it when you get it” is all you can count on.
 
I'm no longer in the game...... Now I can sit back and laugh. Thank you for the refund GHL.
 
I got a email 8 days ago that they would be getting the probes in the middle of the week, so since that was 8 days ago shouldn’t they have the probes by now?
Welcome to the club. Nothing they say is the truth.
 
If it‘s only at that stage, then plenty of reasons to miss a schedule. “You’ll get it when you get it” is all you can count on.
The stage it is at is that the first batch of new probes is finished being made and it's now only shipping time that is involved.
 
Welcome to the club. Nothing they say is the truth.
I’m sure they are doing there best, it just sucks because I’m one of the last people to place a preorder so I’m going to be the last to receive it, did you get yours yet?
 
The stage it is at is that the first batch of new probes is finished being made and it's now only shipping time that is involved.
Well, it’s shipping out of Germany around the world, and there’s no guarantee individuals are in that first batch over retailers with larger orders and influence. GHL acknowledged in their last note they will ship in order that makes the most sense to them. This deviates from the idea of being first come first served. Either way, shipping will be many weeks long and the next batch would be months away especially if they want to ensure the first revised batch doesn’t have issues like the original probe.
 
I’m sure they are doing there best, it just sucks because I’m one of the last people to place a preorder so I’m going to be the last to receive it, did you get yours yet?
NO..... They cancelled my order. Guess I complained too much. Special.....
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top