Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

Final thought from me...... I'm not really a big fan of Hanna either. But I'd just buy a low range nitrate checker. I don't find it as nearly as bad as people say. It takes a little more time to do. It's better than the color guessing game others offer. And I don't believe I'd ever have been happy with the IOND anyway. Test every day at least... Buy a new probe twice a year, basically be married to GHL more than I am now. And i don't think it'll ever work as they promise. I think they will take a lot of lumps with this.
 
We do post our locations in our bio... it's not very difficult to figure out.

We should always conduct ourselves in these public forums like everything we do is being watched, because it is.
I wouldn't change a darn thing I said or wrote. This is GHL's customer service at its best. This is why I'll be divesting from them.
 
I wouldn't change a darn thing I said or wrote. This is GHL's customer service at its best. This is why I'll be divesting from them.
For the amount of time spent writing on this thread you could have done a lot of water tests haha
 
For the amount of time spent writing on this thread you could have done a lot of water tests haha
Y'all amaze me. Tell me it's time to move on. Yet egg me on, let's see what the #MODS have to say about all this.
 
Another friendly nudge to keep the focus on the topic and not on each other or other related issues. I think it is helpful to have a space to share information in the status of the ION director. I think it would be great if @Vinny@GHLUSA or someone would #ghl would chime in, but whether or not they choose to share please keep the conversation kind and focused on the status of the product.
 
Now... I will say this is frustrating for everyone involved whether you pre-ordered or not.
Nothing good comes out of frustration.
 
With all the delays happening around the world, and products being out of stock or hard to get. It's just what it is. I am really happy with all my GHL stuff, and i am sure the IOND won't disappoint. New tech sometimes can have unforeseen problems. I am sure GHL will look back at this and learn from mistakes made. We are after all, all humans.

This happens all the time, in every industry and it sucks, but it is what it is. Take care of the loved ones, enjoy life. People are suffering while we are waiting on some high tech gear to help us measure parameters in our tanks for fish and corals that are from the other side of the world.

Il survive.
 
I ordered and paid for my IOND back in Jan 2020 through Sewatec in Germany. Trusted GHL reseller. Decided at the beginning of Nov to finally cancel my order. Sewatec are no longer honouring either the purchase or the refund. They claim they’ve changed hands and it’s not their responsibility. GHL say it’s out of their hands. After telling me this, they have now deleted both my open tickets requesting a refund AND my original pre-order. There goes my $1,600 AUD!
 
I ordered and paid for my IOND back in Jan 2020 through Sewatec in Germany. Trusted GHL reseller. Decided at the beginning of Nov to finally cancel my order. Sewatec are no longer honouring either the purchase or the refund. They claim they’ve changed hands and it’s not their responsibility. GHL say it’s out of their hands. After telling me this, they have now deleted both my open tickets requesting a refund AND my original pre-order. There goes my $1,600 AUD!
That’s really not ok, I would sue sewatec
 
I ordered and paid for my IOND back in Jan 2020 through Sewatec in Germany. Trusted GHL reseller. Decided at the beginning of Nov to finally cancel my order. Sewatec are no longer honouring either the purchase or the refund. They claim they’ve changed hands and it’s not their responsibility. GHL say it’s out of their hands. After telling me this, they have now deleted both my open tickets requesting a refund AND my original pre-order. There goes my $1,600 AUD!
Small claims court filing is an affordable option, against the reseller, not the manufacturer.
 
AUD. Australian dollar.
 
I ordered and paid for my IOND back in Jan 2020 through Sewatec in Germany. Trusted GHL reseller. Decided at the beginning of Nov to finally cancel my order. Sewatec are no longer honouring either the purchase or the refund. They claim they’ve changed hands and it’s not their responsibility. GHL say it’s out of their hands. After telling me this, they have now deleted both my open tickets requesting a refund AND my original pre-order. There goes my $1,600 AUD!
I don't understand why you paid the full amount in advance (1600 AUD = around 1010 €). I paid only 300 € as a deposit
 
I was told if it wasn't paid in full by a certain date then no pre-order. No partial payments.
 
I ordered and paid for my IOND back in Jan 2020 through Sewatec in Germany. Trusted GHL reseller. Decided at the beginning of Nov to finally cancel my order. Sewatec are no longer honouring either the purchase or the refund. They claim they’ve changed hands and it’s not their responsibility. GHL say it’s out of their hands. After telling me this, they have now deleted both my open tickets requesting a refund AND my original pre-order. There goes my $1,600 AUD
Very sorry to hear that! Sucks that GHL can’t help out given seawater was a reliable seller for them.
 
Very sorry to hear that! Sucks that GHL can’t help out given seawater was a reliable seller for them.
There's probably going to be a lot of re-seller problems surfacing. Depending on them to either hold your money that long or trust it got sent to GHL. The re-seller part is going to get ugly.
 
I ordered and paid for my IOND back in Jan 2020 through Sewatec in Germany. Trusted GHL reseller. Decided at the beginning of Nov to finally cancel my order. Sewatec are no longer honouring either the purchase or the refund. They claim they’ve changed hands and it’s not their responsibility. GHL say it’s out of their hands. After telling me this, they have now deleted both my open tickets requesting a refund AND my original pre-order. There goes my $1,600 AUD!
That’s 100% not ok. How does one just not honor either one.
 
If you paid by credit card then open a dispute.
You should get a refund from them.
 
I ordered and paid for my IOND back in Jan 2020 through Sewatec in Germany. Trusted GHL reseller. Decided at the beginning of Nov to finally cancel my order. Sewatec are no longer honouring either the purchase or the refund. They claim they’ve changed hands and it’s not their responsibility. GHL say it’s out of their hands. After telling me this, they have now deleted both my open tickets requesting a refund AND my original pre-order. There goes my $1,600 AUD!
Wow. Crap like this isn’t going to do ghl any favours. I can see this ruining them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top