Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

One generally has 60 days to dispute a charge on a credit card.
 
Coral Vue is supposedly coming out with something similar. They aren't having much luck with it either. As far as I know Coral Vue hasn't taken people's money up front though. Abex Xepta.
 
Coral Vue is supposedly coming out with something similar. They aren't having much luck with it either. As far as I know Coral Vue hasn't taken people's money up front though. Abex Xepta.
Theirs uses small individual sensors for each parameter tested I believe It also requires the auto balance system to go with it. Hard to get much info on it.
 
Theirs uses small individual sensors for each parameter tested I believe It also requires the auto balance system to go with it. Hard to get much info on it.
I'm not investing in this technology yet. I don't feel anyone has it any close to perfection. Even if GHL releases it I see a ton of problems. I'm glad they opted me out!
 
No, it won't. GHL is under no obligation and has no responsibility for the actions of this reseller.
That all depends on whether they received any money for it or not.
 
If GHL hasn't already made delivery to Sewatec, I think they should/could intervene.

But if GHL already made delivery to Sewatec, I think it would be Sewatec's responsibility. But GHL should evaluate Sewatec and decide if they want to continue for them to be a vendor. I would pull my products from Sewatec if they tried to pull that.
 
GHL wont do anything. Got authorization to send a defective product back to them for a refund. Once they got it they said it wasn't sent back correctly therefore were only going to refund 50%. What were they going to do resell a defective product as new? Didn't really care about the money so much as the lack of integrity.
 
If GHL is bleeding money from the IOND then they will use any excuse to not refund. Just like any other company, person that has their back to the wall. And that's where problems with re-sellers are going to happen.
If Sewatec took someone's money and didn't forward it to GHL then the buyer has a problem with Sewatec. If Sewatec sent the money to GHL then the buyer has a problem with GHL. Either way good luck suing a company not based in the country you live in. International laws differ from domestic laws. And it will cost more than the $700 invested to sue. All these Companies know that. Some people will just get plain ole screwed here. Caveat Emptor. Pre-orders should be banned. Put it out and people will decide if they want it or not. This is nothing but bad, bad, bad.
 
I agree with banning pre orders. This is eerily like the mindstream. As much as people crapped on Neptune about the trident delays I don’t think they took any pre orders did they?
 
I agree with banning pre orders. This is eerily like the mindstream. As much as people crapped on Neptune about the trident delays I don’t think they took any pre orders did they?
You can't Ban Pre-Orders!
GHL and other companies have their own websites and mailing lists. They contact me constantly about sales they are having. It only takes a few people on the forum to get notified and then it goes viral.
I also doubt that R2R wants to start limiting what there Sponsors are allowed to do. Although I agree that Pre-Orders have not tended to end up to be as advertised, I don't think there is anything that can stop it from happening.
 
No need to ban pre orders, people have a choice whether to buy a pre order or not, maybe people are now realising that its probably not such a good idea. Who knows, maybe threads like these will stop a lot of people buying pre orders in the future, but you will always have those who do and those who don't.
 
I think most people look at a pre-order that it's their chance to get a head start on the latest greatest. Be the "first". What I'm realizing is that most pre-orders are by companies that may not be quite fiscally sound enough to bring the product out on their own. So.... A little financial boost with a pre-order gets the product out there. The only reason I did the pre-order was because it was GHL. They seemed to have their act together. I have their stuff and it works. I took the chance. They proved me wrong.
 
The alternative to having pre-orders is for everyone to fight each other for a product at release. Look what happened with the Hanna Nitrate checker, they couldn’t supply enough product to satisfy demand.

If I was pre-ordering something of value I would want to see some terms and conditions of sale. That Sewatec site says nothing; it’s just like buying a product off the shelf but it is a pre-order. There is nothing about cancellation policies or timescales. It’s effectively like a crowdfunding where you’re not really sure if you’re ever going to get a working product or your money back. I guess people were relying on GHL’s reputation.
 
Again.....last promise for shipping was the week of Thanksgiving. Next week it'll be three weeks late. Another failed shipping date.......with nothing but silence besides their bogus first place award announcement.
You won't get an IOND this year and you may not get one next year.
You may never get one.
 
I know y'all are tired of hearing it from me.
But I'm a man of principal and a man of my word.
I expect a company I'm doing business with to be the same.
And when they can't deliver what they promise I expect an explanation why.
Is that really too much to ask? I guess it is these days where everyone is willing to settle for less.
 
Might want to hurry up because more competition is kicking at the door.
F72427CD-9F28-4B01-BEAA-DD4DE3D8B329.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top