Has anyone that pre-ordered seen their ION Director yet?

Has anyone else received one or is this just an expanded Beta testing group.
I kind of expected by now to hear that 200-500 of these units would be in North America.
 
Ordered mine towards the end of Feb 2021 so I’m sure I’m WAY down the shipping list !! Hopefully I’ll see mine by summertime.
 
got ours today

20220213_094754.jpg
 
I ordered mine August 2020, and still nothing, just waiting. Hopefully they toss in a little something for patiently waiting
 
I ordered mine August 2020, and still nothing, just waiting. Hopefully they toss in a little something for patiently waiting
I guess they are still working through pre-orders? Hope you get yours soon!

I haven’t seen many initial reviews of this yet. Wondering how many people really have them these days.
 
I haven’t seen many initial reviews of this yet. Wondering how many people really have them these days.
I'm wondering the same thing.......
It's been really quiet on that front.
 
First test on mine
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220224-074703_GHL Connect.png
    Screenshot_20220224-074703_GHL Connect.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 93
I still say this is the strangest release I've ever seen. I don't see reviews, I don't see anyone talking it up. I don't see anyone talking it down.
Two years waiting for it and nothing but silence about it.
Other things get released and there's excitement and talk about it.
Especially when people wait for them.
IOND? Nothing. Strange indeed.
 
Finally…. Now I have to get things situated to where I can actually get it set up and running. Lol
62A82CB9-92E2-4BD4-892F-253112FECF66.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top