Have a lot of testing "stuff"? Check out my storage solution!

zachxlutz

120 Gallons of FUN
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2016
Messages
793
Reaction score
720
Location
Lawrenceville, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At some point, on some forum, I saw someone using a nice little storage container to hold all of their testing equipment and reagents and thought it was a great idea. Well, I was shopping at Lowe's the other day and came across this nice little deal and thought I'd share how I'm using it.

Stack-On Deep Cup Organizer from Lowe's.

120REEF-02172017%20-%201.jpg


120REEF-02172017%20-%202.jpg


It's a great container, all the bins come out for ease of use, it keeps my reagents nice and dry and keeps everything clean and in one spot.

Top Row, Left to Right:
  • Nitrate/Phosphate color wheel, refractometer calibration fluids, salinity pipettes
  • Red Sea Nitrate
  • Red Sea Phosphate
  • Salifert Calcium

Middle Row, Left to Right:

Bottom Row, Left to Right:
  • Red Sea Coral Colors Test (Iodine)
  • Red Sea Coral Colors Test (Potassium and Iron)

This little container has been immensely helpful in keeping things stored nice and neat. I hope it helps you out if you get to try it too!
 
Great job!

I have an aluminum tool case from Harbor Freight. It holds my Hanna Alk & PO4 meters, refractometer, Elos Ca & Mg, Nyos NO3, Red Sea Colors, Salifert NH4 and TDS pen. It also hold all of the individual syringes, test booklets and such. I'll have to take a photo when I have a moment.
 
At some point, on some forum, I saw someone using a nice little storage container to hold all of their testing equipment and reagents and thought it was a great idea.
It wasn't me!:D:rolleyes:
IMG_1507.JPG
 
My yest kit storage on the
20160504_202953 (1).jpg
inside of my cabinet doors

That's nice! I have some similar little caddies from Command attached to the cabinet doors that hold a few things like my small bottles of Red Sea Coral Colors. They are handy little caddies, I'm probably going to add 2 to 3 more.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top