Hawaii SB1240 Could Devastate Fishery

For some reason i can't send a letter. The first link does not work

With the bill having landed on the Governor's desk - and having been vetoed - I'm sure the public comments period has expired, so not surprised that the page for comment has been closed.

~Bruce
 
Fantastic news! I'd like to encourage enthusiasts not to play defense and wait for the next bill we have to fend off. Be proactive now, we need it.....Great Job everyone!
 
Any ideas on how to be proactive?

Each of us - and the industry as a whole - can start by being responsible for the fewest possible fish deaths. (I'm personally responsible for way more than I enjoy thinking about - which has led me to learn everything I can in the battle against aquarium disease.) To do whatever's in our power to ensure that every fish taken from the sea has the longest, healthiest life possible in our care. And let that be known. Let _that_ become our reputation, not photos of dead tangs.

~Bruce
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top