Heads up on the Black Sailfin Blenny!

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
42
Location
Buffalo, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This morning i woke up to find my JF My Miami colony starting to recede into its skeleton. In a panic i started testing my water conditions like it was going out of style. In the meantime i look up to see my 2 week old Black Sailfin Blenny going to town on my chalice.

I made an egg crate cage over the Chalice for now but thats temporary because i have probabaly another 10 chalices in my 90g. Looks like he's going back to the fish store...Which is a bummer because he is a neat fish
 
We had for two years before he just disap. Was a funny fish and full of personality, but never saw it Peck at anything like that!
 
I had this same species and it developed and appetite for SPS. Otherwise a very personable fish.
 
i agree, i have very little SPS so even if he did decide he liked SPS at some point it wouldnt be that big of a deal. But chalices on the other hand.... expensive
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top