Hello everyone, new to Saltwater aquarium!

Invadetor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
48
Location
Italy
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I recently got interested into Saltwater aquarium, but have no experience with this latter... I only have "experience" (really few) with Freshwater aquarium with my two Axolotls (I have them for only a 4/5 days though).
I came to this site to learn and understand how to keep a Saltwater aquarium (Equipment, how to manage everything and etc...) in great shape, and making whatever lives inside happy!
My dream is to be able to own a Saltwater aquarium for an Octopus or a Cuttlefish, because they are my favorite animal and I really like how cool, cute and intelligent they are!
I would really like to understand how to keep one of these fellow healthy and happy... said that I'm in no rush and I'll gladly ask all the question that I have here on Reef2Reef, hoping I'm not too annoying ahahahahah!
And I also really like Eels and Shrimps, and for what I know these two are much easier to keep than an Octopus, but let me know a good starting point!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone!
I recently got interested into Saltwater aquarium, but have no experience with this latter... I only have "experience" (really few) with Freshwater aquarium with my two Axolotls (I have them for only a 4/5 days though).
I came to this site to learn and understand how to keep a Saltwater aquarium (Equipment, how to manage everything and etc...) in great shape, and making whatever lives inside happy!
My dream is to be able to own a Saltwater aquarium for an Octopus or a Cuttlefish, because they are my favorite animal and I really like how cool, cute and intelligent they are!
I would really like to understand how to keep one of these fellow healthy and happy... said that I'm in no rush and I'll gladly ask all the question that I have here on Reef2Reef, hoping I'm not too annoying ahahahahah!
And I also really like Eels and Shrimps, and for what I know these two are much easier to keep than an Octopus, but let me know a good starting point!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

This is a great reference book type online article:
 
Welcome! Glad you joined.

This is a great reference book type online article:
Oh, that was super cool!
I read all of it and I think I understood most of it (I hope), thank for that article, I appreciate it!
 
Welcome to r2r

I have also kept many eels . Very intelligent but nothing compared to a octopus .

first things first .
research the basics of chemistry . How to maintain a stable system .

you have to walk before you can run .
Yeah, that's is biggest thing I don't understand about aquarium in general, and it is about this chemistry thing and how to keep it stable. I'll make sure to ask all of it tho!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top