Hello from Lithuania

Hi, today is my aquarium for two months. It is currently home to five fish, and several shrimp, as well as several corals- soft corals, LPS and SPS.
Some photos

20200415_194555-01.jpeg 20200417_132854-01.jpeg 20200417_133009-01.jpeg 20200417_133126-01.jpeg 20200419_213302-01.jpeg 20200420_095932-01.jpeg
 
Looking great. Great job getting a pic of the fire fish. Mine always hides. I could go a month without seeing him.

My fire fish swims all day in the middle of the aquarium and only hides in the cave in the evening
 
Hello everyone, I'm Marius from Lithuania. For many years I have been engaged in freshwater aquariums. And long ago I dreamed of having a marine aquarium and my dream came true. My aquarium:
Tank 60×60×60 cm
sump 50×50×40 cm
equipment:
Light - Al prime HD
Pump Aquamedic DC Runner 5,2
Wawe simulation Aquamedic EcoDrift 4,2
Power flotor Aquamedic S
RO water Tunze Osmolator nano 3152
salt Aquaforest probiotic reef salt
live rock real reaf
sand ocean direct Caribian life sand.

Aquarium start 2020 02 25

20200131_193709.jpg 20200131_231913.jpg 20200202_192043.jpg 20200225_223829.jpg 20200131_231824.jpg
Welcome to R2R. Nice setup you have.
 
4 yers
 

Attachments

  • Instories_23_18_35_30_06_24_92.mp4
    22.8 MB
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

We're thrilled to have you join our reefing community. Whether you're just starting out or have years of experience, there's always something new to learn and share here. Feel free to dive into the discussions, ask questions, and share your own reefing adventures. We're all here to help and grow together. Happy reefing

1725549321049.png
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top