Hello from the middle of Virginia

Stephen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
110
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings! I've been in the hobby for 30+ years and a member here since 2009 and thought it was time to actually say hello. Currently we keep a mixed reef with mostly SPS, clams, and anemones in a 200 gallon system. We also keep discus and freshwater shrimp.
 
Last edited:
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We’re glad you’re (still) here - thank you for saying “hi”!

Clownfish.gif
 
Current saltwater tanks are a 120 gallon and 30 gallon. Both go into a icecap 48xl sump. Theres also a 15 gallon refugium thats plumbed into the system.

30 gallon deep blue rimless
20210328_212038.jpg


120 gallon marineland
20210328_212025.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top