Hello I’m new with interesting situation.

Hello @dcc0011 and welcome to R2R!! Glad you joined us!! Just to let you know anemones can be finicky until they settle in.
Thanks powers! That’s good to know. Am I wrong to think if it gets too uncomfortable it will start to wander?
 
welcome2.gif
 
I have a nicrew 150 coming tomorrow. I’m thinking it will be a good starter light. I’ll be sure to run it really low for a while to avoid algae bloom but for all those that said get another light I did
I know this is a bit of an old thread but just wondering how you were liking the new Nicrew light? I just bought 2 for my 75 last week. Tank should be coming today (believe it when i see it) so maybe I'll have water in it by thanksgiving.
Did you get the controller also?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top