Hello, My name is Marcos Ignacio. I'm from Brazil.

I'm moving right now so I don't have a tank to post it. I have a video from the old tank, that I kept since 2011 in the day that I tear it down. I am planning the new tank and will be sharing my new adventure with you.


Glad to be here
Welcome!!!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
I'm moving right now so I don't have a tank to post it. I have a video from the old tank, that I kept since 2011 in the day that I tear it down. I am planning the new tank and will be sharing my new adventure with you.


Glad to be here
Bom dia!
 
Hello Marcos! Looking forward to your future endeavors! My family visited Brazil to attend a wedding of my father's good friend and coworker. Your people are very hospitable and warm. Now I want a Guarana... Lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top