Hello My name is Rob and I'm an addict

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
What is the neame of the fish in last pic?

That is a Blue Spotted Jaw fish.

Sorry it took s long for me to post some FTS , I've been real busy. I took these with my phone so thy are not the best pics
 

Attachments

  • 11948186733_fad13311c4_k.jpg
    11948186733_fad13311c4_k.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 11948257944_9656126019_h.jpg
    11948257944_9656126019_h.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 76
  • 11948078433_78e393086a_h.jpg
    11948078433_78e393086a_h.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 73

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top