hello new to R2R and the hobby

1E386A26-DFF2-4906-9F8A-82F3BD068DB5.gif
 
Hey Joel! Welcome to R2R!!!
There is a veritable plethora of information to be had in this place. Do your research. Make a plan. Share your plan and we will help in any way we can.
Looking forward to your updates and build thread.
Share and like often!
 
Welcome to R2R. Lots of great info here that folks linked up and still just about anything under the sea is covered somewhere :) Lots of smart helpful folks willing to share and help others to succeed as well. For books tons out there I like th reef aquarium vol 1-3 but they are like reading school text books dry but geeky and only old copies online at some high prices. I’m sure others can recommend some newer books that can scratch the itch. Look forward to seeing your tank come alive

23C43C90-43C2-4700-A9FB-00CB5D783823.jpeg
Thanks for welcoming me I will look into those books anything can be helpful to be honest even if it is like looking at a school text book.
 
A huge welcome to a piece of the ocean in your home

welcome.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top