Hello new to salt water tanks

Hey I’m new to saltwater tanks
I just bought me a used 90 gallon tank from my local fish store
They came out and set it up and I think it looks great
Just trying to thicker out what I want to put in it now

but anyway I’ve had fresh water tanks but I wanted a salt water tank

I’m hopping to learn a lot from this page
Thanks

image.jpg
Welcome to R2R
 
Hey I’m new to saltwater tanks
I just bought me a used 90 gallon tank from my local fish store
They came out and set it up and I think it looks great
Just trying to thicker out what I want to put in it now

but anyway I’ve had fresh water tanks but I wanted a salt water tank

I’m hopping to learn a lot from this page
Thanks

image.jpg
Welcome to R2R!

Joining Welcome Home GIF
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top