Hello there! Honored to Join this Great Community

Welcome to R2R!

Welcome.gif
 
Hi all,

After years of wanting to have my own Reef Aquarium, I decided today is the day I seriously pursue it. I've done a lot of research and have come up with a list of parts (I hope will work well for my aquarium) and I can't wait to order them and dive into the hobby! I've decided to go with the Fluval Sea Evo 13.5 aquarium and I look forward to sharing pictures of the tank with you all.

Looking forward to meeting you all!
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top