Hello there! New into salt Water Aquarium.

Welcome to R2R & the Salty side!
BF516A2B-D76D-4B94-B5F6-6CFFD041860F.gif
 
If you don't have the room for a QT, but you want to QT, there are some services that will do the QTing for you. Otherwise, if you want to QT your fish, are you absolutely positive you don't have the room temporarily? At the very least, I suspect your fish will be in a better place this time around if the tank has finished cycling. Independent of the organism was responsible for their demise before, it's very difficult for new fish to maintain a healthy immunity if the tank is having ammonia spikes or is otherwise not stable.
Thank you for that ! I suspect that, that was also a factor my problem. The tank wasn't fully cycled so the fish had a hard time fighting whatever it was. now the tank is more than ready and i even have added a refugium to help. I am going to wait until i dont change all the rocks to have give the fish a better suitable environment. In two weeks ill remove the rocks in the middle of the tank to put more archers like the ones on each side.

IMG_4140.JPG
 
I don't quarantine my fish. I do purchase them from sources that quarantine and remedial medicate so I have confidence the fish are disease free before they go into my tank.
The local stores near by run cooper on their tanks but thats it.
 
Thank you for that ! I suspect that, that was also a factor my problem. The tank wasn't fully cycled so the fish had a hard time fighting whatever it was. now the tank is more than ready and i even have added a refugium to help. I am going to wait until i dont change all the rocks to have give the fish a better suitable environment. In two weeks ill remove the rocks in the middle of the tank to put more archers like the ones on each side.

IMG_4140.JPG
Nice looking setup you have there.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top