HELP! BLUE TANG BEING EATEN BY SCOLY!

PeterB113

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
1,076
Reaction score
814
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so my friend just sent my this picture of his blue tang being eating my his scoly. Should he take it out or will that damage the coral? Please lmk what you guys think.

Screenshot_20220204-085258_Snapchat.jpg
 
I’d take it out
Elaine Benes Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN
 
leave it be, can cause damage to scoly if try to remove, will be expelled when scoly is done with...
 
nature at it's finest, most likely will spit 1/2 melted tang ,once full, think will cause more damage to mouth to pull out.
 
Don’t pull that tang out, if that blue tang was healthy there is no way that scolymia is able to eat him alive. He’s probably sick and already dying.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top