Dec 16, 2022 #1 V Vaughn Community Member View Badges Joined Jul 11, 2022 Messages 40 Reaction score 31 Location Philadelphia What state or country do you live in Pennsylvania Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Caught the little critter underneath a coral frag, any idea what he is?
Dec 16, 2022 #2 FreshSaltH2o Active Member View Badges Reef Squad SDMA Member Los Angeles Aquatics Club My Tank Thread Joined Aug 25, 2018 Messages 362 Reaction score 1,636 Location San Diego What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pics in the water with white light would be beneficial almost looks like black stomatella or black ab size? Any other features?
Pics in the water with white light would be beneficial almost looks like black stomatella or black ab size? Any other features?
Dec 16, 2022 #3 Soren Valuable Member View Badges Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Oct 2, 2020 Messages 2,340 Reaction score 8,547 Location Illinois, USA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Elephant slug/snail? I don't know much about them, but I've come across them in my information searches.
Elephant slug/snail? I don't know much about them, but I've come across them in my information searches.