Help me id my new leather coral.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mmbra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Mmbra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
113
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently while on my anniversary vacation i saw this piece in a lfs. I fell in love immediately because yellow corals are so rare and this leather is just super bright in person. The salesman could give me no more info than it was a "yellow leather of some type". It was a big piece 3"x3" and they only wanted $30 so i couldnt pass it up. Has anyone seen these before? What are the care requirements. Thanks for looking!

20170330_184607.jpg
20170330_160444.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top