HELP. neptune ATO/ATK is not shutting off

scott11106

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2018
Messages
982
Reaction score
1,120
Location
Fletcher NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just added a atk to my QT tank to change out water daily using an atk and everything works, the pump pulls the water and the atk starts filling but it wont shut off, any ideas?

2 sensors are plugged in and i think it is setup correct

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 9.37.24 PM.png
 
whats the config for sw1 and sw2. I don't use ATK but I use the sensors and I had to set them manually to be a sensor and not auto detect.
 
Might also want to make sure they are plugged in to the proper jacks, 1 to 1, 2 to 2. Sometimes brain farts can drive us nuts.
 
Make sure your Atk outlet button is on auto and not on.
 
Last edited:
Neptune always executes commands from top to bottom so your last command is defer 1 min then on. So outlet will just be on.
 
The issue here is the programming, If using the ATK the the optical sensors can not be SW1-SW6 those are the I/O switch inputs on the apex base unit.

Did you go into Apex Fusion and run the ATK task that programs the ATK for you?

Watch this video at the 1.05 mark to setup using the task.
 
The issue here is the programming, If using the ATK the the optical sensors can not be SW1-SW6 those are the I/O switch inputs on the apex base unit.

Did you go into Apex Fusion and run the ATK task that programs the ATK for you?

Watch this video at the 1.05 mark to setup using the task.
that was it, i did use the atk setup but i had to change the sensor to the proper one as it was trying to use sw1 and sw2. thanks for the quick responses.. this forum and the outstanding members continues to amaze me. help is always fast and accurate.

thank you all...
 
Neptune always executes commands from top to bottom so your last command is defer 1 min then on. So outlet will just be on.

I think you are misunderstanding the Defer statement. The defer statement can be placed anywhere and it prevents the outlet from turning on until the ‘on’ criteria have been met for xx minutes.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top