- Joined
- Jan 8, 2014
- Messages
- 15,906
- Reaction score
- 50,374
We must have "managed" the parasite for 10 years. I don't believe in telling some one to empty there tank for a couple white spots but I guess we can all agree there's more than one way to run a reef tank right? Also, the blue tang is currently residing in a large 400 gallon tank and it's been another year or longer and no ich. I can see going fallow if a fish is absolutely covered but just my opinion. @Justin Teufel check out some threads from a member @Paul B so you can see both sides. There doesn't seem to be much grey area in the "disease" part of the forum. He has some good write ups so you can decide for yourself on what you like to do or what course is necessary.I do, I meant I believe in QT and if infected go fallow for 76 days to eradicate. My tank is clean (crossing fingers) lol
I don’t believe in managing parasites
Last edited:


