HELP! Skimmer going crazy after Dr Tim’s first defence

starrynight99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
74
Location
australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had this issue and how did they fix it? I added a whole bottle into my 1000 litre tank. It’s been 2-3 days now and the skimmer is bubbling over like crazy. Thanks
 
Big bacteria bloom. Adjusting skimmer to a dryer setting not helping?
Big bacteria bloom. Adjusting skimmer to a dryer setting not helping?
It’s on the lowest setting and still bubbling over. Ohh I didn’t know about the bacteria bloom.
 
Big bacteria bloom. Adjusting skimmer to a dryer setting not helping?

It’s on the lowest setting and still bubbling over. Ohh I didn’t know about the bacteria bloom.
I have this same problem right now, what did you end up doing?
 
Maybe dump and refill sump or tank with same amount of new salt water till it stops?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top