HELP. SOMETHING IN MY TANK IS ATTACKING MY MISHROOMS

Robb1821i

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Messages
147
Reaction score
69
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So something has taken a small bounce mushroom and a rodactis right off their rocks and I can't find them anywhere. Now today I found my large bounce was seemingly attacked and something attempted to strip ot off it's plate.
Any ideas?
 
Mushrooms can move on their own.

But if you think it’s a pest, I would check out the tank in the middle of the night for anything that might be lurking about. Red light filter will make it so you don’t spook anything while trying to spot whatever it is that might be attacking your coral.
 
Mushrooms can move on their own.

But if you think it’s a pest, I would check out the tank in the middle of the night for anything that might be lurking about. Red light filter will make it so you don’t spook anything while trying to spot whatever it is that might be attacking your coral.

I'm sure that isn't the case here. I'm looking at it now and it looks like something ate half of it. Took it a while to come back to a fuller state.

I think I'm going to start pulling crabs and a mantis shrimp
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top