Help what’s wrong with my Kenya tree?

Attachments

  • IMG_7027.png
    IMG_7027.png
    695.2 KB · Views: 30
The pink could be coraline or cyano, hard to tell. Take a turkey baster and see if it blows off. I would blow on that coral too, it doesn't look very good, it looks like it’s melting. Is there any flow in the tank, and what kind of lighting do you have?
My other Kenya trees are doing so good I can’t understand why this one isn’t maybe it’s doomed?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7028.png
    IMG_7028.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6990.mov
    35.2 MB
Ok this Kenya tree no longer exists sadly it’s fallen apart yet all the pieces are alive. So, I decided to place the pieces in other rock hoping they’ll take no foul smell and they open.

Anyways, upon moving it this gross isopod fell out of its internal base! Like it was inside the Kenya tree in the stump! What the heck is this and did this cause the demise of the coral?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8057.jpeg
    IMG_8057.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8056.jpeg
    IMG_8056.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8055.jpeg
    IMG_8055.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8054.jpeg
    IMG_8054.jpeg
    364.1 KB · Views: 16

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top